Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

▼

Monday, 25 July 2011

Orange ambition



                         This is the arch one of my fav places where two trees meet

 Hello people!,

So the sun came out today so i went for a stroll in the park, i love the scenery and the flowers.I love this playsuit because you can just throw it on and go,so the bag.......was £1 crazy right?so  bought a camera today so the next post should be a tad better with quality so prepare yourself for spots and wrinkles galore(just kidding.. i hope)Yesterday i watched 'the lovely bones'i had low expectations because of reviews but i was pleasantly surprised it was really good the song near the end is so beautiful i highly recommend it,i think i like it so much because it reminds me of one of my fav films 'the invisible' also a much watch.So later im watching HP7 i know im so late but i will tell you what i thought next time,so on tv every saturday they show a harry potts film starting from the beginning to the most current.

happy summer!,

love fowzia

xoxo

16 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful!! And where did you get the playsuit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this ! cool playsuit :) i love your bag !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress its beautiful where did you get it from?


    -Letters tO VoguE-

    xoxo,
    L&V

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that romper! The color looks amazing on you and the details are so pretty!!!! I'm so glad you had such a good weekend!=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous. I couldn't believe it's $1! What a great deal. Can't wait for your post tomorrow. ;)

    Love, Fashionandnumber

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the details on the romper here! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that outfit, and that bag was an amazing find, good job! I really don't like "The Lovely Bones," even though the main actress was Irish like me! xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post

    Thanks for your comment!!

    X

    Chloe
    www.fashionistachloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great sweety. <3
    thanks for dropping by my blog.



    http://gabriella-olivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi pretty! love the dress! you look lovely:) I love your hair like thta! ANd i wish it was sunny in belgium:( all we have is rain argh..

    xoxo
    Farah from FASHIONFABRICE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the playsuit! Such a beautiful colour!!

    Please check out my blog x

    http://yellowchicroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign