Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

I want to love you but my hands are tied



              shirt: charity shop/DIY,tie: burton, shorts: charity shop, hat:new look



Hello lovely people!,

so this is what i wore on the second day of the harbourside festival, the shirt is my second attempt at diy which i was happy with until i saw the same shirt just with lots more studs and i kinda felt envious so a little tip; never scrimp on studs.I'm going to a friends birhday meal tomorrow and my mums convince me to wear a strapless bodycon pastel dress, which i allowed her to do because i need to leave this monochrome phase and join the land of colour.oh! i just bought two glitter polishes one was from models own and the other is rimmel,my obsession began when i was in the urban outfitter queue with a friend and i was trying out this nail polish and i got hypnotised by the sparkles : ),

anything sparking your interest this summer ?

ps. the post tittle is a song by starsailor one of my favourite bands ,


love you all,


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I like the studs on the shirt!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your collar! Perfect look :)

    xo,
    Lela
    Fashion and Beauty Blog - LelaLondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this! Check out my new post, I think you'd like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign