Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

Nottingham outing with MOM (jeans)






                          jeans: topshop,shirt:charity shop,leotard:primark,necklace: vintage




Happy sunday people!,

So this is what i wore to Nottingham yesterday, i love going on the weekends because i get to nap on the bus because its 45mins away yay!, i bought these rings for only £1 and 'sexy peel' soap from lush.I got this book like a month ago from a charity shop for 10p its full of positive sayings one of my favourites is ' A positive attitude always wins the day, what you give out will return to you multiplied '. Sorry for the lack of posts i'm a week away from my final exams and my internet was going a bit weird  but after my exams its summer and i will be free to blog to my hearts content.Oh i watched man of steel with a friend from college, it was really good it was nice to chill amongst the exam stress going on.I'm currently dreaming of being on holiday on a beach relaxing somewhere...one day! one a awesome side note wimbledon starts tomorrow woo! one of my favourite events of the year,



hope your having a good summer!,



thanks for reading,


fowzee


xoxo

17 comments:

  1. I love the mom jeans and your shirt! :)
    Teenage Daydreams X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklace is so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so cute! I absolutely adore that necklace.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit I would love a pair of the mom jeans, your hair is gorgeous!

    Emilia of Crystallized Elements,
    www.crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, you look so pretty! Inspirational books are the best, and charity shops are even better! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness how gorgeous are you!
    I absolutely adore your style <3
    You really do have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin’?
    If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back

    My blog is a fashion/lifestyle blog!

    Speak soon,
    Have a lovely day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you back now chick
      Keep in touch
      Have a wonderful evening
      Lots of love
      Kate xo

      www.and-kate.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. love the shirt :)

    xx
    bianca
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this look is great! high wasted jeans and the design on the shirt are awesome

    great outfit! https://themissore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're not the first to say that Man of Steel is a good movie... judging by the trailer, I wouldn't care about it, but I've been listening to so many good opinions on it... Hope you had fun watching! =]


    Cheap Fashion is Chic
    Yellow Blog Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi dear,love the jeans. so chic on a hot summer. btw thanks for dropping by in my blog. care to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? just let me know. stay in touch pretty.

    xoxo from Dubai,
    Joan
    www.streetblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this outfit!!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pairing of short and jeans! Looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Nottingham!
    It's like London in ways hehe
    Love the shirt !
    Lovely outfit

    Signed
    www.linesbroken.blogspot.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign