Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

California dreaming



                  top: hollister, shorts:charity shop, shoes:primark, bag:h&m, sunglasses: h&m
                                                           Notion magazine available here.

Hello people!,

How are you guys?still enjoying the sun.So these are some pictures i took when the weather was at its best, i was imagining that i was on some californian beach somewhere surrounded by surfers.The sun has forced me to wear shorts and tank tops because i  know when it goes (hopefully not soon) i will regret not enjoying it.So i watched 'Now you see me' was amazing and yesturday i saw 'the worlds end' which was also really good.I'm currently obsessed with coral at the moment and i've found a top that was really cheap yay!.I found out about this magazine on twitter about music and saw that miguel was on the cover and ordered one in less then a minute, i mean look at him!his music is amazing.


Hope your having a great summer,


Thanks for reading,



fowzee,


xoxo

6 comments:

  1. ah awesome look!
    totally following, can't wait to see more

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    follow back if ya like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Outfit!!!

    I just follow your blog can we follow each other?

    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Very fit for summer!

    Thank you for dropping by my blog! Followed you on GFC and Bloglovin'. Hope you do the same! xx

    Argie
    http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit, i love the pattern on that top! and your white accessories are awesome, great styling!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete

  5. Amazing look!!!
    Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name is Paola I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC and bloglovin.
    Let me know I will follow you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love the top! Looks pretty on you! :)

    xoxo, Conny
    Fashionvictress.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign