Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

Lets catch up






Coat: Monki Skirt: Topshop Choker: Topshop Top: New look Bag: Lamoda
 
Hello! I hope you are okay, I wanted to do a post on whats been happening in my life and plans for the future. So first things first I've spent the last month in Canada, I was offered a acting job based in Montréal which was incredible. The food was AMAZING! specifically their brunch , I have never eaten such delicious food in my life, also the bread and cheese was out of this world. I will be going back at the end of December so I will bring my camera and show how amazing the city is.So I went crazy during black Friday and purchased a huge amount of clothes, so this means I will be posting lots of outfits and possibly a lookbook video. Also beauty bay had a site wide 30% off everything and I thought it would be a great opportunity to pick up some giveaway goodies, so I am planning to have a make up giveaway this month so watch this space!.
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 

 
 
xoxo
 
 



1 comment:

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign