Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Monday 13 July 2020

Bali travel diary









Hello people! I hope you're all are coping well in lockdown, don't be fooled these pictures are from September 2019 when I was lucky enough to go to Bali for a short girls trip. We stayed in seminyak & ubud and honestly the trip was gorgeous.The great thing about Bali is that you can get brilliant accommodation for a very affordable price, and the hospitality is top notch. Seminyak is brilliant for socializing, there are a lot of tourist but it has a very fun energetic vibe which I loved. Ubud was much more slow paced and relaxed, and had brilliant attractions.I highly reccomend travel around bali rather than stay one place because there is so much beauty to explore, and so many unique spots to be discovered . Now that the government are slowly lifting lockdown restrictions I am looking forward to travel in the future.



Thanks for reading!



xoxo


5 comments:

  1. Oh I always wanted to go to Bali... you look gorgeous here btw x

    Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to Bali! The food looks delicious!

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice experience, I mean the place is perfect, but looking at the food is something else

    Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so nice! šŸ„°

    // Nouw.com/bylauardenis

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is an outstanding post! “I’ll be back” (to read more of your content). Thanks for the nudge! indian visa application

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign