Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Misguided





Top: missguided, Trousers: Zara, Collar:d.i.y,Hat: charity shop, Bracelet: primark, Earrings: Republic




Hello people!,

so apologies for the lack of posting, the first 2 weeks of uni has been really fun a tonnes of work but fun .Plus I'm in my third year now so things are more full on and because i'm doing performing arts we're told to look after our bodies, so i've been going to the gym even with minimum sleep because i think being unnaturally positive will get me through.So i've been obsessed with fashion week recently on t.v, blogs, magazines and i was kind of thinking if i had to wear something to lfw this would be it ( probably with a check jacket) a girl can dream!.Also i am loving fedoras at the moment,i'm currently on the hunt for a cheap one .I've realized that i've been trying to embrace colour and try new things but sometimes its good to stick to what you love, cue black outfit : ).This top is my first purchase from misguided and i'm so shocked it took me this long to get on board, it was so easy i ordered on sunday (next day delivery) and it came on monday(i've had bad next day experience in the past) , and the p&p was so cheap and the top was £4.49!.





love you all,





Fowzee,



xoxo







26 comments:

  1. woow wonderfull outfit!! :)

    iced-wolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. rad fit! all black is always a winner, love that top and how you styled it.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! following you now! i hope to see you in my blog sometimes. thanks!
    kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing blog! :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria❤

    ReplyDelete

  5. Amazing look!!!
    Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name is Paola I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC and bloglovin.
    Let me know I will follow you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look awesome http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look - i can totally see you at LFW wearing this! Admittedly, i haven't been keeping up at all with fashion month... the only info i get come through instagram, which is so unusual because i am usually so on top of it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning look! I love how you styled that collar accessory with your top.

    xx.
    Stephanie | fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like these ZARA trousers! They look great on you :)

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, I love this outfit! You look wonderful as usual.

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool look, love the collar cuff dear with all that detail. I just followed you btw, just had to! Also, I just posted my PROVOKING IN PARIS post documenting my experience at Paris Fashion Week at such shows like Acne, Chanel, Viktor & Rolf, and Jean Paul Gaultier with pics I snapped personally! Do tell me what you think and hope you're wonderfully and Parisian-ly provoked!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/10/provoking-in-paris-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've styled this so well you look amazing!!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've wondering whether to order this top for the longest! I love the way you styled it!

    Good luck with your final year hun and thanks for your comment. Now following x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (92), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit! I'm following you on GFC, really hope you'll follow back! xx

    http://itslilylocket.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/plaid.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outfit!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin or gfc? x

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look very stylish
    Great outfit
    xx, Malena
    You can check my blog on:
    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love your outfit! So stylish, would be perfect for lfw :) Wishing you all the best for your third year at Uni! I have recently ordered from Missguided as well and they have great quality products at such low prices!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey there, thanks for your sweet comment! You look gorgeous in your outfit :)

    www.paleshadows.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign