Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Sunday 7 August 2016

The NYX highlighter you need to try

                                                    




   NYX Born To Glow: Pure Gold


Hello people! I hope you are all well, have you been watching the Olympics? I have non stop. I found myself cheering at the T.V at 2am at the weight-lifting finals, then at 3am table tennis!. Now on to this highlighter, where do I begin ? I feel like I've been searching for the perfect highlighter all my life waiting for the perfect one to magically appear as if from a dream ( dramatic much?).And when I was browsing Boots website I thought I would give the NYX born to glow a try, and I was not disappointed.

The texture is a cooling gel which is perfect for summer and if you're planning to go on holiday, it is very light weight and blends beautifully into the skin. The highlighter is available in different shades I would suggest matching these shades to your skin tone:
 Pale: Sunbeam (pale pink glow)
 Medium: Gleam (warm pink glow)
Tan : Pure Gold (gold finish)
Deep: Sun Goddess (golden brown)
 
These are just my suggestions based on swatches I have seen online but feel free to have a play with any shade you fancy.All these shades are available and in stock Here for £7. I was really impressed by how well it blended, I use it all over my face then put another layer just on my cheek bones for a natural highlight. If you prefer a more intense look I would suggest using gleam as a finishing touch, and this would look perfect for a night out or special occasion.
 
 
 
Overall I would give this 9/10 I just can't get over how perfectly it matches my skin tone, It gives me a healthy beach glow look which is what I've been looking for. Also I expected a highlighter of this quality to be way more expensive, I now understand the hype surrounding NYX as a brand and have now bought some of their liquid lipsticks!!! which I am real excited to share to you what I thought about them.
 
 
What NYX products have you tried?
Thanks for reading!
 
Follow me on
 

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. I've been loving highlighters lately, I've not tried a NYX one yet but you may have convinced me. I have pale skin so sounds like Sunbeam would be a good match for me. I love NYX Dewy Finishing Setting Spray its great for the summer!
    http://ablushingbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!
    Have a nice day!
    *Carol* and xx Vero

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good highlighter! I love NYX, and that seems to be definitely nice :)

    www.she-loves-clothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl this looks so amazing!!! I'm definitely picking it up soon!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This product looks pretty amazing! I definitely need to give it a try because I love NYX! Hope you are having a great week! Btw, I love your blog! xx

    María Ale | www.mintsouls.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am I am surprised it is only 7, and especially for NYX, that is a great price. Hopefully I can get a chance to check out the highlighter
    Angie | Chocolate & Lipstick | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! One of my favs! x

    Have a nice week,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A friend of mine has this and always tells me how much she loves it! She mixes it in with her foundation in the summer for a subtle glow x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Recently we've been obsessed with highlighter and this one looks gorgeous, especially for darker or warmer skin tones - will have to get our hands on it :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep trying this out & meaning to buy it! I need to get round to it, it's absolutely gorgeous..!

    Katie // wordsbykatie.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign