Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

Tom ford eyeshadow quad review









Hello beautiful people, so today I wanted to do a quick review of the tom ford quad in leopard sun. I've always been curious about luxury beauty and always wondered if the product is worth the price tag. So when i was going on holiday last year I was on the look out for a small compact eye shadow palette that was travel friendly and thought I would dip my toe in the luxury market. First things first the shadows aren't strongly pigmented which was disappointing considering the hefty £64 price tag, but on the flip side the palette is incredibly beginner friendly and easy to use. The palette is great for travel and people on the go, the colours complement each other well and you can create a look in minutes. Honestly this is perfect for a natural day time look if you're more into complicated cut creases and gorgeous halo eyes this might not be for you. I personally love really intense extra pigmented shadows for pictures but for work go for a simple look because of time. Before you try a luxury shadow I would suggest swatching in store and take lots of time to consider the purchase. Overall I do think you can find a cheaper dupe on the market for a much lower price and I've even discovered very similar colours in my collection with a better formula. The point of luxury products is that the innovation or formula justifies the price but I think there are other products out there that are worth the splurge.


Thanks for reading!




xoxo

10 comments:

  1. What a luxurious eyeshadow palette!

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The palette colours are so gorgeous! My fave are definitely the two middle colours swatched on your arm. It is a shame the colours aren't that pigmented. I love the photos very dreamy : ) xo

    www.juanitalikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is such a gorgeous eyeshadow quad. Tom Ford does the best packaging ever! xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That palette is gorgeous! Such easy to wear colours too!

    https://www.emilyclareskinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous! Love that shimmery gold shade.
    I just followed your lovely blog :)

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are beautiful, reminds me of the sunset! Beautiful pictures!
    www.NancyUgo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh THESE COLOURS ARE MY FAVS !
    SHY - https://www.shyyshianne.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I love these colours so much xx

    www.anacelinelabod.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. these colors are so amazing love to have them in my kit thanks for sharing such amaizng product and its review with us best watercolor brand in pakistan
    latest gaming laptop price online in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign