Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Van Der Woodson
















Pinafore: Boohoo Top: Boohoo Shoes: Asos





Hello beautiful people, Doesn't this skirt just scream gossip girl? I was browsing the boohoo website and found this beauty, if you know my style you'll know my love for masculine chic, suspenders, ties ( The reason for my blog title ) and anything androgynous. So when I saw this I squealed with excitement because this skirt is me in a fashion item, I styled it with this off the shoulder top to add a more girly look. I also bought this in a nude colour because as luck would have it, it was only £10, if they had more colours I think I would of bought them all!.

I am really trying to hold on to the little bit of summer we have left, even though I'm soon going to have to cave in and start buying jumpers and a coat. I can hear autumn calling saying 'Girl you better cover up'.





Thanks for reading!
 
 

 
 
 
xoxo
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. This outfit is definitely like something out of gossip girl! Love it XX

    The Fashion Road.com
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign