Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Saturday 24 March 2018

Korean skincare 101: Sheet masks









All available on Yesstyle
 
 
 
Hey guys! if you haven't tried Korean skincare yet I suggest you start NOW and the best way to begin: Sheet masks. Now Korean skincare has always been innovitve and ahead of it's time but recently they has been a surge of k-beauty being sold in the U.K. Sheet masks has always been my favourite part of my skincare routine because I don't have to wash my face afterwards. These masks are some of my most current purchases, by far my favourite was Leaders in clearing, my skin felt transformed after using it and the next day it was glowing.
 
The best place to get sheet masks: Yesstyle its cheap, has lots of variety and has some of the popular brands. Now I realise it can be very confusing when starting out but I would just go for what your skin needs eg: hydrating, clearing, brightening. If your worried about how to incorporate it into your routine then I would begin with just including a sheet mask 2-3 times a week and see the results. I am planning to do a more in depth post about ingredients and the best mask material soon but i'm currently testing them all out!.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 
xoxo
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. These masks sound so good.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign