Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Sunday 23 September 2018

Abu Dhabi: Luxury capital















Hey guys!
 
I hope you are all okay, first a huge apology for lack of posting this year my job has took me all around the world and I've bearly had time to sit and blog everything right away. So earlier this year I was incredibly lucky to travel to Abu Dhabi one of the most luxurious places in the world.I stayed at the Radisson blu yas island hotel which was stunning, the staff were incredibly polite and helpful and the food was out of this world. I've got to say the quality of hotels in general were incredible , the ones we ate at had amazing food and décor.



I've got to say Abu Dhabi met all of my expectations, the weather, food, people and entertainment were all at such a high standard I was in heaven. I would recommend this holiday for people with mobility issues, the hotels literally has everything you will need within a 1 mile radius. I say this because I really want to take my mum the next time I go and she struggles with knee/hip issues and I think she would still have an incredible time staying mostly within the hotel. So I have to mention the breakfast buffet, I've never seen such a huge variety of food in my life and everything I ate tasted so good. There were 3 restaurants on site with different cuisines, the only downside was the food was quite pricey. Also the spa was absolutely stunning the Jacuzzi area was free and very peaceful, the generally ambience off the hotel spa was so luxurious they really paid attention to every detail.



Another plus was that Dubai was a 45 minute drive away, we went to the Dubai mall which was a jaw dropping experience. It was 8 floors of shopping heaven, they had a aquarium, ice rink and mini souk inside the mall. For me the united emirates is unrivalled in terms of luxury and extravagance everything is catered to make you extremely comfortable.



Thanks for reading!



YouTube | Instagram | Bloglovin

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You're so lovely. I love your style so much! Such an inspiration..


    Cheers,
    Alexandra
    2018 Summer Wedding Guest Outfit Ideas



    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign