Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

Portfolio photoshoot





Hello lovely people!,

Hope you are all enjoying the great things that come with spring!I thought I would show you some pictures I got taken a few months back for my portfolio .So I don't think I've mentioned this on my blog before but Im represented by DK Model management after being with them for a while I still can't believe that I'm on their books,if you see photos of me when I first started to blog you will realise my gratitued to the agency .I was in need of new pictures and my mum suggested a photographer that had a studio literally right by our house and did the shoot for a bargain.I had a realy fun time and plan to do another one to fill a portfolio book.Tomorrow I am going to london to meet the wearisma team which is realy exciting , I will post more information after the meeting,



Thanks for reading!,



Love you all,

Love fowzee.

4 comments:

  1. The last photo is really cute !
    Your smile is so pretty !
    I'm a new follower !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photo shoot! You look perfect and so so sexy! Amazing combination!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photos are great, I love them!!!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos.
    Way to go girl
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign