Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Sunday 29 January 2017

Grey days













Coat: Missguided Cap: Lamoda Jumper: M&S  Jeans: Asos Trainers: Office
 
 
 
 
Hello people! I woke up and saw that it was grey outside and I thought to myself grey outfit! I love this coat so much so much so that also got it in camel. I'm just obsessed with the style of it, it  can be glammed up or thrown on for a casual outfit. Am I crazy that I still would want it just 2 inches longer? I'm 5ft 9 and love the look of ankle length duster jackets but its hard to find ones that are the perfect length. When buying this coat I did read all the reviews on the misguided website and bought a size 12 rather than a 14 because everyone said to size down and I'm so happy I did.
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 
 
 
 
xoxo
 


8 comments:

  1. I agree with you on duster coats! they are so versatile and make any outfit look better :)

    xoxo

    Alma || Peppermint Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh love this outfit! I love the idea of coordinating to your surroundings, and I love the grey winter scenes, they possesses a certain haunting quality I find so intriguing :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore the coat, the length is perfect and so classy even in grey!

    xx from italy
    Cate ღ 35mm in Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coats but in my country is located in a tropical area so I use them to look fashion bc they are classy I wish I could be able to wear them more. I love this one is so classy.

    Mafer Writes

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this coat! Cute outfit too x

    www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! Love the coat!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed with that coat on you, you look amazing! I am so glad I came across your blog, keep up the amazing work you are doing on it lovely! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign