Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Sunday 24 September 2017

Embroidered denim











Jacket: Missguided Jeans: Marks and spencer Boots: Newlook
 
So first things first I got a new camera! wohoo! I've been in desperate need of a new camera for years and finally I decided on the Canon 750d which I've been loving , I think I might do a camera post in the future talking about all the features. So I bought this jacket when Missguided had a site-wide half price sale ( praise Jesus!) it was in the sale for £30 from £50 but I got it for £17. I've been eyeing up and embroidered jacket for the longest time I think the patterns add such a nice touch to the piece. Its officially Autumn now and I'm so excited for layers and fall inspired room décor , I'm planning to jazz up my room a 'lil bit for the winter months.
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 
 
 
 
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous outfit, and you look great! I am loving embroidery at the moment and that jacket is stunning xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never owned an embroidered piece but love how others style them! I normally just stick to boring plain but do love the distressed denim jackets at the moment! Lovely outfit xxx

    Jenny | Krystel Couture X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with embroidered denim especially on jackets. I also did a post on this! Check it out!

    xo Jamie

    http://www.jamieonthings.com/5-places-to-find-embroidered-jeans/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign