Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Thursday 6 April 2017

Sporty spring









Bomber Jacket: Missguided T-Shirt: J.D Jeans: Asos Trainers: Office
 
 
 
Hello! well the weather has been incredible lately, I really want to wear floral dresses and bright colours but honestly I don't have any yet. I've been really inspired lately by the sportswear trend, I love trainers and bomber jackets and I've been seeing lot of bloggers wearing oversized hoodies which I love. I've promised myself that I will update my wardrobe ready for spring/summer but I've been doing a lot of things to my house which is pushing my shopping spree back!.
 
 
Over the next couple of months I have A LOT planned: I'm currently sorting out the internet in my house, I'm working on a showreel, I'm  saving for a new camera and I'm planning to go to Wimbledon. So summer is going to be a lot of work and fun, I can't wait!.
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 
 
 
 
 
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Great look! Love the bomber jacket! :)
    http://hairandvibes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look girl!

    https://danielasoriano.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign