Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Thursday 13 April 2017

Light layering







 Jacket: Primark Top: Primark Jeans:Asos Boots: NewLook

Hello! I'm currently in bed listening to the neighbourhood with a blocked nose, banging headache and a sore throat #GlamLife. I have so much on my to do list then bam I get hit with a cold but I still managed pushed through 8 hours at work then when  I got home I did more work because I couldn't go to boxing..But enough of me going on about sickness, last week's weather was incredible!! I couldn't believe it now I am BUZZING for summer. I found this jacket in primark recently when I was looking for something to just throw on outfits to give them a summery feel. The best thing about this one is that it's incredibly light so when the weather is slightly warmer its perfect to have to take you through the evening.

Thanks for reading!
 
 
 
 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Cute look - loving how you've layered this up with the flowery jacket!
    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, great post x
    www.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign