Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Grey transitions











 Coat: Missguided Top: Primark Skirt: M&S Boots: Newlook
 
 
Hello! I hope you are all okay, I can't believe I'm going to say this but spring is actually here! I can't believe it there was times in February where I thought spring would never come. I now realise that I'm not fully ready for spring, I still have a lot of jumpers and thick coats in my wardrobe and when warm weather comes out of nowhere I don't know what I should do. Luckily today was cold enough for a coat, I bought this skirt because I knew the colour would match my coat and I'm so happy it does.
 
 
 
 
Quick update I recently got really sick ( hence my absence ) I was suffering from multiply migraines which I think was caused by taking a sudden break after working non-stop. The doctor said that I have to stick to a strict sleeping routine to prevent them from happening again. I noticed I got sick when I wasn't eating right and sleeping in , since then I got back on track and feel 1000% better.
 
 
 
Follow me on:
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign